RAUFERNO windows are designed to offer 30 minutes protection from fire and comply fully with the 2006 Building Regulations, with certification to BS476 Parts 20 & 22.
RAUFERNO provides you with all the safety and security of traditional fire rated products, but with uPVC’s added inherent benefits of;
• low maintenance
• Improved thermal insulation
• Excellent security
• Sound proofing
RAUFERNO fire resistant windows and doors can be used in a variety of locations some of which include:
• Fire Escape routes
• Entrance Halls
• Fixed light windows between house and integral garage.
• Sidelight / fanlight above doors
• Flat entrances.
Basic specification Info
• RAUFERNO frames can only be manufactured as fixed pane windows. It is possible to joint additional screens by using an expansion coupler.
• All profiles are white and irrespective of size must have full, special reinforcement and intumescent.
• Glass units are double glazed using 4mm float glass to the inside (Fire side) and either Pyrobelite (Laminated intumescent / no wire) or pyrosheild (wired reinforced) made into 20mm units. Obscure units are available.
© Copyright Hart & Co (Windows & Doors) Ltd. All rights reserved. Registered in England and Wales 2126287
Website Design by Logical Fox